Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rand's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rand

Rand's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Rand's GM application   Rand's GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm

I honestly don't know if you have a requirement page. So I'll make my own. I am applying for Coder/GM so whatever rank you give me, so be it.

How Will You Handle A Hacker?: If, I am a GM. I would instantly ban them. Hackers deserve no mercy for directly violating given rules. If you want to hack, make your own damn server... If I am a player, I would alter a GM, if no GM is present, then I would take a screenshot, report on the forums and PM a GM. Wink

Name : Rand

Fluency : English

IGN : Rand (Im at school, I will join when i get home)

Reason to choose me: 1. I can code NPCs. 2. I have GM experience. 3. I will support this server in anyway I can. 4. I will try to set up a website for you guys (if im hired). 5. I promise to be the best GM I can be. I will also vote, if you want me to Smile .

Why do I want to be a GM: First off, I think I can help this server and bring it higher than it is now. i can suggest ideas, make new npcs and please the players (events, support, etc.)

Experience : I have been a GM in over 4 servers, including one that I made myself. I have been playing private servers for approximately 4~5 months, and have about 2~3 months GM experience. I know every command (except custom ones) I made my own GM handbook with all the IDs, so I can find them fast, I know how to deal with players, etc etc.

Time Willing to Dedicate : Well if someone gives me the client download link... I would dedicate about 3~5 hours, 2~4 days a week

What Spot Are You Looking To Apply For? : I am looking to Apply for anything out of these:

Coder (whatever level that is) / Head GM / GameMaster.

Contact info : rand_h@mykalani.com

Anything I should say : I hope you like my application, if you have further questions, post here or email me!

cheers Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Rand's GM application
Page 1 of 1