Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannabis's Head GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Cannabis]

Cannabis's Head GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Cannabis's Head GM Application.   Cannabis's Head GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Name :
My name is Ethan Fappity. You may call me by my In-game names "Cannabis" or "MCFappity" , or just by my birth name.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am currently 14 years of age. Turning 15 on January 5th. All of you haters can troll all you want about my age, If you were any older you would be mature about it. Anyways, My age doesn't mean much. It may absolutely mean that I am not legal to enter a club in Vegas, but other than that, my age is limitless. So the bottom line is, please don't judge maturity by age.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
IGN:
Cannabis/MCFappity. Depends on whichever character I want to go on.

Why Should We Pick You Out Of All People?:
The people of MapleBeef should choose me as a MapleBeef staff member, because I am intelligent, our server lacks the amount of GM's, and myself being a experienced Maplestory player, who is the most fit for this job. I will give you (the players) the attention and needs. <-- I sound like a bitch. Baby, just say yes. (I pulled a Taylor Swift line.)

How you'd handle a hacker? :
I don't know, I'd probably give them some milk and some homemade cookies. He'll probably give me a present in his big red bag. Want to know what I asked Santa for? Open the Present. (Spoiler)
Spoiler:

How Much GM Experience Do You Have?:
I've been GM for many servers. Here's a few.

BradyMS - GM: #1 on GTop during the whole v55 period.
FatalMS - Intern: Quite popular back then.
TagMS - Co-Owner: Average
ModernMS - Owner: Average

MapleStory has become part of my common sense.

What Spot Are You Looking To Apply For?:(example: Event GM/GM/Head GM/JrGM)
I am currently applying for Head GM, because I feel that I am a very experienced overall Maplestory player and GM. I've been Head GM for many previous servers and I managed all of them with my sexiness and awesomeness. ;D

How Will You Help The Server?:
I can help the server in many ways, by using those ever soo lovely GM powers, to simply helping the server overall. I feel that I can help the server in unique ways, not through scripting or adding things and such, but through the players. Interact to the players like most GM's in general do not. Give the full support and satisfaction. When other GM's want them off their nut and/or butt.

Comments:
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my application, I understand that my post count is low and I do not fit the requirements, but our server is dead and is need of a great Head GM and in need of incoming players. I can help with that. Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
WastingTime

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis's Head GM Application.   Cannabis's Head GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:21 am

LOLOLOLOLOL AT HACKER PART.
Seem nice for the job as a gm, but you need
17 more posts for it to be valid.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
panbrowns

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis's Head GM Application.   Cannabis's Head GM Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 am

pan browns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis's Head GM Application.   Cannabis's Head GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannabis's Head GM Application.
Page 1 of 1