Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WastingTime

WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( ) Empty
PostSubject: WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( )   WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Name:Sam

IGN: Wasting Time

Why Should We Pick You Out Of All People?: Why chose me? You should chose me because im a loving, caring, funny, optimistic person. I like to try using big words. Im more of a serious type. I find History very interesting. Haha that sounds dull, but its the truth, I like to be funny to though. I like the idea of court systems and fair treatment. I dont crack jokes when im on the job. But when im not, Hahaha. -The roflcopter just crashed into the lolercoaster and a Lmaobulance is on the way~

How Will You Handle A Hacker?: It all depends on how you want me to handle it. If you want all hackers baned, so be it. I will hide, Screen shot (Ss) and say something like "Why you hek?!?! If you want to apeal go to the forums." Then ban his ass for hacking. If its a boter, then i would ask before hand what to do, then do that action such as dc or ban, After getting a Ss

How Much GM Experience Do You Have? I have none, but we all start somewhere right? I feel im good for the job. I dont know if you will count this but i have played on a Admin Account (My cousins) and have tried simple commands since then. Thats what made me want to become a gm.

What Spot Are You Looking To Apply For?:(example: Event GM/GM/Head GM/JrGM) Im looking for Gm Or Event Gm I know events such as Survival (Super mob trys to knock players off to thier death) Hide and seek (I hide, You seek with clues ;d) JQ (Jump Quest such as Ellinia, Ect.) and i know True or False. I dont want to be a head gm because thats like placing a rookie the team leader, and i dont think im ready for that.

How Will You Help The Server?: I am frequently on and make friends fast. More players will be on because of the way we can create the community. I cant help code or gfx though

Comments: I have a 120 Blaze wizard with 2 Rb and a 146 bucc. So i am on often :d
May the best man/woman win!
-WastingTime
Back to top Go down
panbrowns

WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( )   WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:21 am

pick him
Back to top Go down

WastingTime's Gm App (Sam was taken :( )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Beef :: GM Applications :: Apply here!-
Jump to: