Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Style's Application For LaterOn Use.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Style

Style

Style's Application For LaterOn Use. Empty
PostSubject: Style's Application For LaterOn Use.   Style's Application For LaterOn Use. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Name:Alex

IGN:Style

Why Should We Pick You Out Of All People?: You should pick me instead of my other peers because i myself have great experience in GM, I am mature and handle fights/scam/hacks very well, I am a very active player, I am VERY friendly towards everyone and easy to make friends with. Also im very helpful!

How Will You Handle A Hacker?: I will handle a hacker very maturely and FIRST get in hide investigate further more on his Hacker then if i actually catch him using any hacks i will immediately take a screen shot and post it on the forums then ban.

How Much GM Experience Do You Have? Well i have been GM for quite awhile but stopped, As you know i am a Old JR GM from the old server "Maple Logic". From there on i have learned ALL the GM commands i need and the rules.

What Spot Are You Looking To Apply For?:(example: Event GM/GM/Head GM/JrGM) i Am looking to Apply for HEAD GM because i think i am capable for leading other JRGM's Or GM.

How Will You Help The Server?: I will help the server by ADVERTISING and VOTING DAILY. If possible i will donate as much as possible to get us premium.

Comments: Here are some PRO's And CON's About me Smile

Pro's

-Active
-Votes Daily
-Helpful towards players
-Knows How to create SIMPLE banners
-Very Experienced
-Friendly
-Loves to Answer questions
-Loves to Create NEW events or HOST events.

Con's

-Sometimes i might be busy helping another player and won't get to help everyone at once.
-Does NOT know any sort of CODING.

Back to top Go down
richard

richard

Style's Application For LaterOn Use. Empty
PostSubject: Reply Style's GM application   Style's Application For LaterOn Use. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 pm

It is a nice GM application!!!
Back to top Go down

Style's Application For LaterOn Use.
Page 1 of 1