Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ILSmileSam GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ILSmileSam

ILSmileSam GM App Empty
PostSubject: ILSmileSam GM App   ILSmileSam GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Name: Sam

IGN: ILSmileSam

Why Should We Pick You Out Of All People?: Because Im Helpful? Friendly? Well I Played Your Server Last Time But I Don't Know Why You Closed It So Yeah.... Imma Play Back Your Server Which Name MAPLE BEEF!!!!!! Though I Cannot Eat Beef =(

How Will You Handle A Hacker?: I Will Use Hide Mode And Warp To The Hacker And If He/She Is Hacking I Will Take A ScreenShot And Ban His Ass OUT From This Server. If He/She Denied That He/She Didn't Hack I Will Show The Picture To Him/Her.

How Much GM Experience Do You Have? Well I've Lot's Of GM Experience About 8 or 9? But Almost All Of The Server Closed Down Because They Have No Players Or Maybe They Have No Money? I Don't Know..

What Spot Are You Looking To Apply For?:(example: Event GM/GM/Head GM/JrGM)
Well Im Applying For Event Gm Spot Because I Love To Make Players Happy =D Well My IGN Explained Happy. =D Event Gm Is Really Fun Though His Job Is Held Some Event =D

How Will You Help The Server?: Well I Will Advertise This Server To My Friends And If My Friends Want To Join THAT IS GOOD!! But If My Friends Doesn't Want Join I Have No Choice But To Accept The Fate!!!! And Also I Will Advertise This Server At Other Servers?? ( If That Works) Lol

Comments:
Well I Have No Comments About This NEW Server Because Im Also NEW To This Server Lol... But I Have To Say This Good Luck Maple Beef =D Beat All Those Maple Private Server Out There!!!! Lol =D That's All I Want To Say =D Thank You For Wasting Your Time To See My LAME Gm App =D
Back to top Go down
WastingTime

ILSmileSam GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILSmileSam GM App   ILSmileSam GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Ha. nice app
Good luck ;d
See you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILSmileSam

ILSmileSam GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILSmileSam GM App   ILSmileSam GM App I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Thx =D Well I Meet U In Game Already LOL
Back to top Go down
richard

richard

ILSmileSam GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re:ILSmileSam GM App   ILSmileSam GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Sam ^_^ nice GM application but your title can write Application?If not you be an GM will -10%
Back to top Go down
panbrowns

ILSmileSam GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILSmileSam GM App   ILSmileSam GM App I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 am

this is sam2, sam original is Wasting Time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ILSmileSam GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILSmileSam GM App   ILSmileSam GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ILSmileSam GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Beef :: GM Applications :: Apply here!-
Jump to: