Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hand Cock's GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett

Garrett

Hand Cock's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Hand Cock's GM app   Hand Cock's GM app I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Name:Hand Cock
IGN: Rusty. Because back then we called everything rusty. Had a pet dog, called it rusty, had a pet cat called it rusty. Back then we called everything rusty.
Why Should We Pick You Out Of All People?: Because back in my day there were no people only people with bumblebees in their what do u call it... in their bollocks.
How Will You Handle A Hacker?: Sorry son I didn't hear you there. But My Son Says Give Them Free Equips
How Much GM Experience Do You Have? I have not been a gm yet. I just learn today about them darn nintendos and them gameboys from my grandson bobby whos gay. What does this button do?
What Spot Are You Looking To Apply For?:(example: Event GM/GM/Head GM/JrGM) WHATS A SPOT?
How Will You Help The Server?: I
Comments: o.o

Last edited by Garrett on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shusuke123

Hand Cock's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand Cock's GM app   Hand Cock's GM app I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:36 pm

WOO
Awesome App lol totally should become GM
Back to top Go down
Shade Jay
Pro
Pro
Shade Jay

Hand Cock's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand Cock's GM app   Hand Cock's GM app I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Here Lemme Make That Funnier For You

~Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://maplebeef.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hand Cock's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand Cock's GM app   Hand Cock's GM app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand Cock's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Beef :: GM Applications :: Accepted GM Applications-