Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
In order to have full function and full viewing capabilities on the forum, please login with your username and password.
Maple Beef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Beef

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rapist's Gm App .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jerky0

jerky0

Rapist's Gm App .  Empty
PostSubject: Rapist's Gm App .    Rapist's Gm App .  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Name : Hayden Smile

Ign : Rapist

Why should we pick you out of all people? : Well, you should pick me out of the other players in MapleBeef because I have great experience,friendly with others, very active, handles situations easily and lastly I am an outgoing and very friendly person.

How will you handle a hacker? : First of all I would go in hide, and investigate further whether or not the player is legit or not. If i see him using any hacks I will take a quick screenshot for proof, and then ban him. Even if it is a close friend I will not let them bypass the rules and will ban them.

How much GM experience do you have? : During my years of maple I have had many experiences being a GM. Such servers include DomoMS,CloudMS, and also FinalStory. I am capable to continue to learn new things and learn from other people.

What spot are you looking to apply for? : The spot i am looking to apply for is GM because I think I am capable of being a GM and enforcing the rules and the letting players enjoy their time at MapleBeef.

How will you help the server? : I can help the server by voting DAILY. Introducing this server to other people and also telling them to vote too. I will also try to advertise this server so more players will play.

Comments: I am very fun to play with (no homo D: ),active in this server,takes the GM job seriously and not as a character to just fool around and do random stuff. I can guide new players and help them. This is why i make a good candidate for the GM spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WastingTime

Rapist's Gm App .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapist's Gm App .    Rapist's Gm App .  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 am

Very nice. Bleh, your good :O
Back to top Go down
panbrowns

Rapist's Gm App .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapist's Gm App .    Rapist's Gm App .  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 am

i deny you because you're 14 and your ign is rapist you corrupt little boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rapist's Gm App .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapist's Gm App .    Rapist's Gm App .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapist's Gm App .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maple Beef :: GM Applications :: Apply here!-
Jump to: